Welcome to my mind. It will be a strange journey. I jump from topic to topic. I have a mind full of useless and not so useless stuff to share with you and I can't promise any sense of order. You'll just have to jump around too.

Sunday 5 February 2012

2 weeks

What is happening to time. I think I'm turning into a grown up. I keep saying things like "where does the time go." "Surley it's not February already." To coin a phrase of these youngsers WTF. Sorry that's very rude. The weeks seem to blur into one. Having great fun with work, have done 3 parties since the last blog, 7, 7 year olds then 10, 8 year olds. then this saturday 9, 8year olds........................
That pause was because I have just taken a phone call from my lovely daughter. Caught up with all the news from Liverpool. We have snow, they have sheet ice.
 My party last night started with a few flakes of snow and by the time we all left there was about 2 inches on the car park. Becuaes of the nature of our car park I didn't open today. It just compacts the snow and makes it more dangerous and takes longer to defrost. I was in need of the break and today I did something I don't think I have ever done before. I spent the day in my pyjamas. I have this thing about being washed and dressed before I go downstairs in the morning. Now I am getting my head around the strange things that go around in my head I can persuade myself that the world will not end if I go downstairs in my PJ's,(I still can't go down without cleaning my teeth.) The other bous about today is that I finished a willow sculpture I have been trying to do for ages, done some free crochet and rearranged the furniture in the living room and dining room. If I'm left in the house too long I rearrange things.
Off to James' Place tomorrow too see if Dan has had her twins safely. Babies are so presious and so fragile. A very good friend from church had a beautiful baby girl 5 weeks early and she is thriving. Another good friend went for a scan at 8 months to find her baby had died. We are all so devastated and can only think to send all our love and support. So if you are out there reading this could you all please look after each other and treat each and every life as preciuos. A little tear ha sjust escaped and run down my cheek so it's time to say goodbye for today. x

No comments:

Post a Comment