Welcome to my mind. It will be a strange journey. I jump from topic to topic. I have a mind full of useless and not so useless stuff to share with you and I can't promise any sense of order. You'll just have to jump around too.

Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy days

Had a great night last night. My lovely neice was 18 and we went for a chinese then unleashed her and her best friend on the nightclubs in Southampton. It was the first time I had met her best friend and it turns out I went to school with her mum. If you get to read this Honor I think you are amazing and I hope you looked after Elana for us. I also had to do my bit of leading astray so I have given her some money to get her first tattoo. Don't worry I have been a completely responsible grown up and went with her to book it and check out the place first. Quick plug for them, Sharp Practice in Salisbury. They did my daughter Charley's tattoo and it is a fantastic piece of art work.
Talking of art work I had a studio full of boys this afternoon and we had such fun. We all did oven bake clay as I had to show them my lovely oven. We all made bugs and monsters, they all had such great imaginations. Then we did artroc which is the messiest most wonderful art product. Jake covered my hand,james covered his own hand and Mason made a mask then covered his mums' hand. I'm going to ask permission to use some of the photos on my blog cause they are all great. I can get away with this one as it's just my hands.
Ginger is feeling much better. She has just left me a giant cat landmine in the litter tray so she must be feeling better. It's making my eyes water so I'm going to go and deal with it now as I can't hold my breath much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment