Welcome to my mind. It will be a strange journey. I jump from topic to topic. I have a mind full of useless and not so useless stuff to share with you and I can't promise any sense of order. You'll just have to jump around too.

Monday 2 January 2012

Lovely Monday Ladies

Have just come in from another great Monday evening. Monday and Friday evenings in my studio are given over to ladies who have to work all week and want to have some time just for them. We work on any and every project that they want. If we can't think of anything else to do we put the kettle on and make more coffee. Tonights projects cushions, pigs and handbags. Don't usually have an evening without a handbag. We also have a great time putting the world to rights and generally using the session as therapy without the price tag.
Random act of the day. I was having a day off, which actually means nothing when you are self employed. It just means you take work home with you and sort of do it at odd hours. Then I realised there was something seriously wrong. I found myself cleaning the bathroom. It wasn't just an average clean, I removed everything that wasn't fixed by an extraordinary amount of silicone sealant and put it in the hall and scubbed everything. If you know me you know this is a big event. I have degenerated discs in my back so it's just plain bloody stupid. But I've done it and now everything hurts and to celebrate I went out and bought purple hair dye, dyed my hair and had to clean the bath again. Will I ever get the hang of housework. I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment