Welcome to my mind. It will be a strange journey. I jump from topic to topic. I have a mind full of useless and not so useless stuff to share with you and I can't promise any sense of order. You'll just have to jump around too.

Thursday 5 January 2012

New friends, oven, cats & dogs, purple.

Now a bit of insite into how my mind works. As you can see from my blog title I quickly jot down during the day things I may blog about as I have a mind like an extra holey sieve with bonus holes drilled in it. So, new friends, while I am in my studio poeple come in and chat about what I do and what they can do in the studio. When they leave they never feel like customers or clients it feels like I've made a new friend. Today a lovely lady called Vonney came in and we chatted and got all enthusiastic about all the stuff we could achieve together and now I hope she will be one of my Monday ladies.
Cats & dogs, My little beautiful cat, Ginger has been really off colour today so we ended up taking her to the vet. She hasn't got up to eat or drink all day even when I bought the water bowl to her. So now she gets to have a sleepover with a vet nurse, a drip and a large dose of antibiotics. Animals really are a huge part of the family if you are an animal person. A lady came in to the studio today to ask if I had seen her dog. The dog is a very old black lab, very poorly and had got out because the postman left the gate open. All I could think about all day, apart from my poorly cat  was, I hope they find the dog. I'm going to have to phone her tomorrow. I know it is nothing to do with me but things like that really get to me.
Well, oven. I had a really good day as I bought a mini oven for my studio. That is not particularly exciting if you don't want to bake clay and ceramics with kids so they can take home there great work. I may even use it for it's intended purpose and make lunch in it occasionally. So I thought this was great news to share with my sister as she knows I am easily pleased. As I was sharing my great purchases she trumped my spending with, "I've just bought a piano." This is fantastic news as she used to play when she was young and I had a really weird moment in the studio today as I was remembering the music she used to play and at the time I didn't even know about the piano. You may notice I write very long sentences with very little punctuation as this is how I would bombard you with speech if I were talking to you. You are at an advantage.If you are fed up with me you can stop reading. Imagine if you were stuck in a room with me.
Final thought for the day. Is there such a thing as too much purple. I THINK NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment